lol! the happy bubbe: A Happy Birthday

the happy bubbe

Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Happy Birthday

the happy bubbe I hope to put some pictures here soon as it is my dear daughter-in-laws birthday today. Syrena and Matthew are about to try something new, Trucking! They will begin school next week. God bless them! So what do you send a trucker for her birthday? Scrapbooking supplies and a companion for the road ahead. I had so much fun with Charlie McFroggypants and Berk Lee Thistlefoot that I sent them their own companions. I can't wait to hear their names! And I am so looking forward to a picture of Kayla in her new bathing suit! She spoke so sweetly on the phone last night. She said Thank you and told me she loves it. Kayla also told me she went down the giant (blown up fair size) slide all by herself. How adventurous for a three and a half year old. She gets that from her very daring parents! Happy Birthday Syrena! May your day be filled with Adventure and joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home