lol! the happy bubbe: 3 weeks of crutches

the happy bubbe

Friday, May 19, 2006

3 weeks of crutches

the happy bubbe I have been on my crutches for three weeks. The Doctor said two to three weeks and it has been a solid three weeks on Sunday. I am so thankful it wasn't broken, yet I think the sprain has been harder to heal. The bruising is still dark in a few areas and it is very tender. And in all this time the only call we have had was from the insurance company at the hotel. Not one word from the hotel itself, AND that angers me. A little kindness, a little compassion would have been nice.
So, I have the brace off as of yesterday and I am putting some pressure on it today. Hopefully it will heal as it should. But our vacation will never be what it should have been and for that they should apologize.

1 Comments:

  • hurray no crutches today,well, for you anyways. now tirzah is borrowing them.

    By Blogger Heather, at 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home