lol! the happy bubbe: the happy bubbe

the happy bubbe

Friday, February 17, 2006

the happy bubbe

the happy bubbe
I was wondering, if I gave this Valentine to Mike, would he remember that I wrote it for him LAST year? I decided not to chance it and just felt like a total heel because I hadn't even gotten him a card this year. I woke up to handmade chocolate from Joy Lynn's our local chocolatier. The box that contained them was even made of chocolate, really! I am loved by the most amazing man! After he reminded me that presents are for women and that He already has his present, we chose NOT to go out to a crowded place for dinner, but have fondue at home, pull out the sofa bed and watch the Olympics. A fondue dinner was our sweet daughter's idea, she bought us everything for it. She did the same with her love. I don't know how I spaced it, we even received our first Valentines from our granddaughter Kayla in Colorado (they were Scooby-do!) and Matt and Syrena. I MADE Valentine's with Chai, Jaden and Bella. I kept thinking, I will have to go to the store for something, but it didn't happen. I am so blessed to be married to a man that knows I love him without needing a special day to say it. And after 33 Valentine's Days together, saying it isn't as much fun as showing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home