lol! the happy bubbe: What to do today?

the happy bubbe

Thursday, January 19, 2006

What to do today?

Today is Thursday which means five of my grandkids are coming over for the evening. I love Thursday nights! But what shall we do tonight? Lately, the last three times they have been here the dvd of choice has been Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. The boys love the fight scenes, the girls love the dancing and Zemeira (currently Queen Lucy) loves the Sobbin' Women song. She sings it all day long or until the Donut Man starts singing and a new song begins. Did I mention this three year old loves to sing? I am thinking we need a game night. I have a new kitchen table that is perfect for game night. So Candy Land, and SCRABBLE may be the way to go. ANd the Boys will want to begin with Lord of the Rings Chess which eventually will e a war of the characters instead.I do have a new DVD though, it arrived yesterday. But I will have to preview it first. They have scene All the Lord of the Rings movies with out fear and Shebo the spider was scary and so were the dead warriors,so maybe an old classic horror film could be okay. Mike found me my favorite horror movie of all time for Chanukah so the first one I want to see is of course "The Crawling Eye!" Since Chai noticed the back drop wasn't real mountains in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, I am certain he would see the strings on the Eye"s veins. We will see. First mommie has to see it. I can hardly wait!!!!
Did I tell you I love Thursdays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home