lol! the happy bubbe: A Tea Party

the happy bubbe

Friday, January 27, 2006

A Tea Party

I woke up to a fun phone call this morning. Heatherly had left all the extra donuts from last night's teen group at my house. So we decided to have a tea party. While she dressed the kids to come over, I took out the good china luncheon plates edged in gold with violets. The Teapots were filled with Vanilla Creme and Ginger Snap tea, the cake plates was covered with donuts and the crystal sugar bowl and creamer were set out when they arrived. Bella was most fun and talked on and on about how special it was to have a "glass" tea party. She had had a "plastic" tea party with Talia a few days earlier. Since Talia is only three months old we decided plastic is very good for training. We also had a discusion on the difference between being a Mademoiselle and a madam. I loved being called the former. It made me feel not as close to 50 as I am. Such sweet talking gentlemen! M'mmm good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home