lol! the happy bubbe: no pictures???

the happy bubbe

Monday, January 09, 2006

no pictures???

the happy bubbe
Oh If only I was as computer sauvy as the world thinks I am. I am currently just thankful to have figured out what my password is and how to add to this blog. It only took nine months! The good news is Mike is going to start teaching computer calsses, and I hope to be his lab rat. Someday , after a class or too, even though my precious daughter-in-law tried to talk me through it, I will learn. But like her husband I am more Kinesthetic in my learning abilities than audio. I do have great pictures to put up as we had nine days of celebrating between Christmas, Chanukah and Kezzi's 9th birthday. They will be coming soon.
Today I spent they day on the internet looking for a way to bring joy ,peace and harmony to a family tradition sometimes known as the sisterhood birthday celebration, sometimes know as the big 50. This year it is mine and although I have had a few suggestions, most have been shot down because camping is not the joy to others it is to me, and others are too expensive. But today I discovered Fort Bragg Beach and whale watching and hotel rooms that are still affordable before May 15th along with Giant Redwoods and glass beaches with tidepools. I think I found it. Now I only have to arrange it around Mike's new classes he is starting to teach. As soon as I have Carolyn's vacation dates we will make more solid plans.
I think I will buy a copy of the Ya-ya Sisterhood to take along with us. hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home