lol! the happy bubbe: Oh it is a SUPER BOWL day at my daughter's home

the happy bubbe

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Oh it is a SUPER BOWL day at my daughter's home

Oh it is a SUPER BOWL day at my daughter's home. Not in the sense of buffalo wings, chips and a football game; but in the sense that her husband and five of her six kids are throwing up. It started Thursday with the 15 month old, Friday night added the 11 year old, We kept the 4,7, 8 year olds that day so mom could deal with sick kids and the 10 year old stayed to help. Well Saturday the 4,7 and 8 year olds began throwing up along with daddy. Poor Sweet girl is exhausted. I could hear her voice stiffling tears as she said "What does MOMMIE MOMMIE MOMMIE six times mean? " I told her it means SHE needs a hug! I would love to scurry over there and hug her, but the 4,7 and 8 year olds were here Friday so my beloved is hugging his own super bowl.
Please pray that God will be merciful to my daughter and keep her and her 10 year old helper healthy. That He would strengthen her and give her rest even though shutting her eyes is not possible. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home