lol! the happy bubbe: God heard my prayer, the answer is you

the happy bubbe

Sunday, August 20, 2006

God heard my prayer, the answer is you

I am my Beloved’s and his desire is for me. Song of Songs 7:10

A young girl is playing badminton in the backyard of her sister’s home; her nieces are scampering about chasing the birdie. A young man arrives at the gate and asks if he may come in and visit with me, his sister lives next door. My sister takes the girls in to make lemonade while we fall in love. Love at first sight does happen; it happened to a sixteen year old and seventeen year old in the backyard of my sister’s home. Three days later he asked me to marry him and I said yes.

33 years later my heart still skips a beat when he walks in the room. There is no averting my eyes because they are locked on him and he knows it. My Beloved, the smile on my face tells the world he is mine. He is the one that creates my smile. He always has from the first moment he walked in the backyard gate. He sought me out. God knew the desires of my heart and fulfilled them over a glass of lemonade. His desire is for me and I am blessed!

My Beloved, You are the song in my heart, the kiss I long for every moment of the day. You are the fragrance that engulfs my senses and the fulfillment of my dreams. This is my declaration of love for you. Not even the author of these words has ever known a love as deep and true as ours. You are a gift from Our Heavenly Father fashioned just for me. Thank you for choosing to follow Him and your heart into my arms. I love you Michael, with All of me, Bobbielee

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home