lol! the happy bubbe: a missing digit

the happy bubbe

Friday, August 04, 2006

a missing digit

the happy bubbe I was looking at my blog today. You know really looking at it and I was surprised by what I saw. My daughter helped me put buttons on my blog. I found one, she found one etc. but as I look at them today I realize a digit is missing. I noticed it because every child that has ever walked into a Sunday school class or VBS know Psalm 23:1 begins....The Lord is my Shepherd. However, the stamp on my page would have you believe it starts Unto thee O Lord.... That is because a digit is missing. There should be another 1. I am sure they meant, 123:1 but even that says I lift up my eyes and not my soul. So Am I just over examining this or is it in lifting up my soul that I discover the Lord is my Shepherd? Hmmm.... I must ponder this some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home