lol! the happy bubbe: Rosie roses

the happy bubbe

Monday, March 27, 2006

Rosie roses


I bought my first roses today. I am so excited to have found such nice varieties at such awesome prices. I bought a Mr. Lincoln, a Tiffany and a Climbing Pink Don Juan. I don't have a lot of sunny areas, but the areas I have I am hoping these will flourish. I won't be able to plant them for a few days because of rain. I am so excited about the prospect of having my own roses in my own livingroom in my own home. did I mention they were on sale at K-mart for 1.99? Really! And I think my tulips are starting to poke through the ground. I am still looking for my perfect Snow white rose. Snow White and Rose Red is my favorite Fairy Tale. So I want red roses and white roses welcoming people in to my home. Planting pictures will follow.

2 Comments:

  • hurray!
    hope they grow well!

    By Blogger Heather, at 8:57 PM  

  • Ok so 1.99 roses are not a bargain! either the snow, the rain or just the fact that they came from K-mart. Either way, they all never grew! So the Don Juan Pink is now an Aloha Rose, perfect for Bella. The Tiffany is now a Fragrant Keepsake and the Mr Lincoln is now A Veteran's Honor. All have roses! Hooray for May!

    By Blogger bubbebobbie, at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home