lol! the happy bubbe: How do you prove ...?

the happy bubbe

Monday, March 27, 2006

How do you prove ...?

the happy bubbe
It is hard for me to imagine a week has past and still this issue is an issue. I thought everything was settled. I said I racked my brain, I thought things through and there was no way I wrote what I am "accused" of writing. I listened to the accusations and I said I don't think I wrote that e-mail. I asked to see it, butit is invisible. I believe that is because it doesn't exist. But I so wanted to be truthful that my slowness to answer has been determined a lie. Things I am certain of...I did not say "she" was getting a job at the airport nor did I say she had found a home. Those things happened the morning the email was suppose to be written. So I could not have said those things. I don't know when the house burned down, but I know I said,” Gosh I had been taking to someone just the other day about house fires, was it her?" That gave me a doubt so I prayed to remember when that conversation had taken place. I now know it wasn't "her" because it was my sister that I was taking to about house fires because I shared my story and she shared hers. And I was asked not to say a word about "The Secret!" and I didn't. So the one thing that had caused me to question whether or not I had done something has been answered. The truth is I didn't send an e-mail, and they can not produce an e-mail. My integrity has been slandered, my character slammed and those that I thought knew me best, don't know me at all. And most of all someone I love dearly and would do anything for is no longer in my life and that breaks my heart. She thinks our relationship was built on honesty, the truth is, it was built on love. And Love covers a multitude of sins. How do you prove that you are telling the truth? Maybe you can't, maybe you just believe. And then pray the lie is shown to be what it is, a lie and the truth shown to be the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home