lol! the happy bubbe: Finally a team for me!

the happy bubbe

Monday, February 20, 2006

Finally a team for me!

the happy bubbe
Every four years the Winter Olympics arrive and I cheer on the Atheletes. Until now, I have chosen two teams to route for, but now there is a team created just for me. The American ice dancers Tanith Belbin and Ben Agosto! You see, I am an American who was born in Canada. My mother is American, my father too, was born in Canada. I have three sisters that were born in America and one sister that was born in Canada. Hockey games were exciting to watch in our home. Half of our family born in America the other half born in Canada and to make it tougher, my dad once played for the London Nationals. But now here is a team that does not divide my loyalties or my heart. Here is a team that is just like me, an American with Canadian roots! Woo Hoo! An undivided heart! On to Gold!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home